Personal Training for the true beginner to the committed fitness fanatic
(Level 3 Personal Trainer & GP Exercise Referral Qualified)
I work with a diverse range of clients including those that have never stepped foot in a gym before, to individuals who are already committed to fitness and are working towards a specific challenge, ie., Ironman.
My personal training sessions take place at Snap Fitness Chippenham, a state of the art 24/7 gym which is a happy, healthy, social and energetic place for all members young & old, at all levels of experience. https://www.snapfitness.com/uk/gyms/chippenham
I offer individual tailored packages over a 16, 12 & 8 week timescale (+ ongoing). You will receive access to a fitness app, where you will find your individual workout plan's set by myself with your input. These plans are set to help you achieve your fitness goals, which will be measured, reviewed and adapted to chart your progress and gains.
Examples of types of packages:
- Making Fitness a lifestyle routine
- Strength, Conditioning & Injury Prevention
- DNAfit Genetic test for those looking to - Lose weight, Improve Fitness, Improve Health, Enhance Performance & Reduce Stress (Includes summary consultation with qualified Nutritionist)
- Running & Endurance Events (5k, 10k, Half-Marathon, Full Marathon, Triathlon & Ironman)
- Health Rehabilitation - Obesity; Diabetes I & II; CHD/Angina; Hypertension; Stress, Anxiety & Depression; COPD; Asthma; Osteoarthritis; Rheumatoid Arthritis; Osteoporosis; Joint Replacement; Simple Mechanical Back Pain; Hyperchlolesterolaemia.
For more information on my personal training packages and rates please drop me an email or better still give me a call on 07815 619138, or email email@example.com.